Apr 1, 2010
Bloom
I have never been one good at gardening, but then I don't think I have truly attempted. Keeping a plant alive has not been a success. This makes me a little weary because growing up we had the best garden that was plentiful with produce and flowers. There were tomatoes, squash, pumpkin, corn, cucumbers, strawberries, lemons, tulips, sunflowers, roses, and probably more than I can recall at this point. I absolutely LOVED growing up with a garden and seeing the stages of the plant life cycle. One day I hope to overcome this fear I have of gardening so that my children can have a garden like mine. So, to begin my journey I saw this tulip plant at the store the other day and couldn't resist! So far it has been alive for two days! Daniel laughs at my attempt but I know deep down inside that he believes in me. Plus, having flowers in the house makes the mood so cheerful. Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your love note!