Summer is here! This is where my choice of becoming a teacher when I was a little girl pays off. The end of the school year was crazy, I still can't believe that I got everything accomplished, and all of my little critters looked so cute at our kindergarten promotion. I started off my summer vacation with a very quick trip up to San Luis Obispo for Alyssa's bridal shower and bachelorette party. After SLO, summer continued with the usual errands, grocery shopping, cleaning, and dog sitting....
I am tutoring over the summer, and in the mornings I go to Coronado. It has been so nice because I have seen Daniel a lot since I am not working. He came with me to Coronado, and we spent the afternoon having a picnic and walking around the gorgeous little island.
Since I have been going to the Little Italy Farmer's Market I have fallen in LOVE with these cute baskets. Well, I did some looking around and found one at Target for $10! It was perfect for our little lunch at the beach.
Delicious turkey and avocado wraps, berries, snap peas, and hummus...yummm! Plus, it was a gorgeous day outside.
I just had to add the cutest picture of Daniel with our niece, Calli. She is so precious and getting so big!
Jun 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your love note!