Well, it looks like we are having a little prince! We couldn't be more excited and thrilled to have a little boy. We found out just the two of us yesterday, which was such an emotional experience. Before I was ever pregnant I always thought that I would be itching to find out what we were having. As the weeks went by, know that we had a healthy baby safe inside was all I wanted and I wasn't that anxious to find out the gender. Seeing how much our little guy has grown during our ultrasound was so overwhelming, the little nose displayed itself perfectly for us as well as so many other features, including 10 tiny fingers and 10 tiny toes.
To share with our parents what we were having, we filled a box with blue balloons and they opened it up together. What a beautiful surprise for them!
It is always so crazy to hear what people say about what gender your baby will be. The moment my mom hugged me after I shared we were pregnant she had a feeling it was a boy. I'm quite a girly-girl and really thought I'd want a girl so badly, but then I saw us with a little boy and I just couldn't be more excited!
Oh Boy!!!







Brent and I can't wait to meet our precious grandson!!!
ReplyDelete