Happy Monday!! Wouldn't drinking a homemade almond cafe misto just brighten your day? I think so. Today I thought I'd share some posts/videos that I can't get enough of...
This post on motherhood is beyond beautiful, caused a lump in my throat, and is something I have definitely read more than a few times this week.
I followed this tutorial on how to blow-dry your hair like a pro as best as I could and had great results! Do it! You will just feel that much better when you look in the mirror :)
These boots keep pulling at my heart strings but I just don't know how to wear them????
Can we all just agree that this is epic???
This video made me tear up (maybe it's the hormones), and not the ugly mom tears. As I watched it thinking about our sweet Nathan, I was just so overcome with the beauty this life holds for each and every child. Kid President is pure genius!








No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your love note!