Daniel and I thoroughly enjoyed our Labor Day! We rarely get a day off together, so we tried to live it up as much as possible. Our favorite meal is breakfast...anywhere! I had recently tried The Cottage in La Jolla and couldn't wait to take Daniel there.
It was delicious! I am in love with this place! I couldn't resist from their delicious latte, either.
After breakfast we took a walk around by the cove. It was pretty gloomy outside, but I loved the weather. The ocean was deep blue, and the seals were very active in their cove. Being able to just walk around and enjoy the beauty of the ocean was the perfect start to our day.
After much needed chores and errands we headed up to Ramona to spend the rest of the afternoon with family as well as go on our first bike ride together. Daniel couldn't wait to ride his new bike, and I couldn't wait to try it out again. I don't know why but it definitely takes me a while to get used to the whole feet being strapped to your bike, but after a few miles I felt pretty confident. Except...I got a flat! All in all, it was a great 13 mile ride with Kevin and Joni.
Sep 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your love note!