Happy Birthday to me! Yesterday was my birthday and my amazing husband had quite a surprise in for me. He threw me a surprise birthday party! The best part was that he pulled it off without me even knowing. Let me rephrase that: I knew something was going on, but I was completely surprised at what it actually was!
Anyone that knows me well knows that I have a tendency to want to control everything. However, I did not control this one bit and it was a huge success.
We were blessed to have so many friends and family members make it, and I thoroughly enjoyed myself!
The birthday weekend continued with a pedicure today with my mother-in-law. It was much needed, and it felt amazing. Tomorrow is a "mommy and me" date at the Old Globe Theatre and dinner at The Prado. I still am in awe at how much work Daniel and my mom put into this. With the help of terrific friends, it was one of the best birthdays yet!
Nov 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your love note!