Nov 24, 2010

My Loves Part 3


Who wouldn't love this guy?!? Even when he is grumpy he is still entertaining.

Love #5: Candy Cane Green Tea. When I was at Trader Joe's this week I was on a mission to find a new tea for nighttime when those sweet cravings kick in. I love peppermint and green tea but wasn't sure how they would taste together. Well...they definitely are a fantastic couple! As soon as you open the box you smell the sweet aromas of candy canes. This is delicious!


Love #6: Almond Butter! I think that I may have a problem because I am fully addicted to it! I can put it on anything: oatmeal, celery, bananas, toast, apples, pears, you name it I will find a way to pear them together.


I feel truly blessed this Thanksgiving. There are so many things to be thankful for, and it is crazy to think about how often we take it all for granted. I love what God has done in mine and Daniel's lives this year, He has protected us, kept us healthy, and His love has only shown us how to love more. I am off to have a sleepover at my in-laws so my mother-in-law and I can begin prepping everything for the feast tomorrow. I am helping with all of the cooking, and am getting a little nervous. But, seeing all of the family and being in great company will put my nerves at ease in no time.
I hope everyone has a blessed Thanksgiving!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. UM, I am TOTALLY obsessed with the Candy Cane Green Tea from Trader Joe's! I just discovered it yesterday after we got together for coffee!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your love note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...