May 13, 2012

back in action

"Where'd you go????"

Well friends, I'm so happy to say that I will finally be back in the blogger world again!  Taking a mini-break was harder than I thought but it definitely helped me stay focused and finish out the semester.  The last three weeks have just been splendid, so I thought I'd share what I've been up to:

running a half marathon
loving on my new nephew
visiting a good friend and her precious baby boy
family dinners
trying new recipes (thank you Giada!)
staying up way too late to finish homework
waking up way too early to attempt workouts
pedicure (first one since last July!)
wine tasting
trying a new sushi spot with the Mr. 
cleaning off the back porch and enjoying the warm sunshine during dinners
teaching middle school for a day
loving on my nephew even more
spinning around in circles with my niece
making a scrumptious mother's day dinner for my mom
laughing until my belly hurts at bible study
attending the most beautiful bridal shower
celebrating a big promotion for my brother
relaxing
tying way too many shoe laces
taking my students to see the cutest pirate play

There seems to be so much joy flowing in and out of our lives, and taking the time to focus and relax was beyond amazing.  Sadly, I'm still in online classes while I clear my teaching credential, but I'll take that any day over the full load just a couple weeks ago.  Can't wait to share some more things going on with me this week!  

With Love,
Jamie



3 comments:

  1. woaah!! you HAVE been busy!! You look even more gorgeous than ever!! I soo want your LBD!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the scrumptious Mother's Day dinner. You're an amazing cook!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've missed you!! and hearing about your life! glad you have so many good things going on even though it's busy! are you done with school yet?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your love note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...