Sep 23, 2012

my fall bucket list

It may still be in the 90's here but I'm welcoming Fall with open arms.  I'm also praying really hard that the weather man will declare cooler temperatures (aka "boot weather").  

While I wait, ever so patiently, for that breaking news I've come up with some things I just have to do this Fall....

Saturday was my errand day, and I just had to make my semi-annual trip to Bath and Body Works to stock up on my fall and winter candles.  I've had a coupon burning a hole in my purse for the past month!  As soon as I came home I lit this beauty, and boy-does our house smell just lovely.  


3 comments:

  1. love your fall list! I want to do all those things!! hope it cools off soon! my mom was in california this week visiting my family and she said it was hot!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving your list!! can it start cooling down please so we can enjoy all these awesome fall activities??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous list lady! I haven't been apple picking in a few years..it was SO much fun!

    And when you make that apple pie, please have us girls over :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your love note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...