I feel as though I've blinked and we can almost count down the weeks until our little man is here on one hand! This is beginning to feel more and more real. We've taken a hospital tour, we have a car seat, and are in the midst of an incredible birthing method class (that I can't wait to tell you more about soon).
This week there has been so much excitement. From the baby shower to setting up the nursery to organizing all of our clothes. Our nursery is coming along nicely, and our bedding came, which I'm just in LOVE with. This week for the first time someone made a comment that I must be due soon. This was definitely a first. Most of the time when I tell people I'm due on Christmas day, they can't believe how soon that is.
Our baby boy is definitely growing and we now have a coconut on our hands. He is moving around like crazy, and is especially in love with my ribs (ha!). Right now he is head-down, and we continue to pray that he stays in this position. We also can feel where his little bottom and feet are, and I absolutely love knowing what is jabbing me where.
The back pain is still there, but I think I'm just learning to live with it. I've noticed that it especially hurts when I work out in the morning, and so I'm trying to figure out how to balance working out without being incredibly sore afterward.
My maternity clothes are beginning to get a bit boring to me. You know that feeling when you open your closet just to find that amongst all of the options, nothing seems worthy of being worn? I'm there! Our maternity photo shoot is in two weeks and I'm racking my brain about what to wear. Right now I have no idea!
I've decided that I absolutely love being pregnant. This pregnancy has just been such a blessing! Other than the tiredness that has settled back in, I love all of the changes my body has gone through. Most importantly, I love feeling this baby boy grow and get stronger. Right now I know he is safe and sound, and I can control that as much as I can. I'm definitely trying to soak up all of this time where I can keep him safe and not think about delivery. With that comes a whole slew of fears and worries that I'm trying to not think about just yet.










33 weeks?!?! You're so close Jamie! I can't wait to meet your little bundle of joy :)
ReplyDelete