Jun 8, 2014

freshly picked giveaway

I remember dreaming up outfits that I'd put my baby boy or baby girl in once they were here.  And I always knew that I wanted them to have a pair of Freshly Picked moccasins!  Now I have this little baby boy, who just so happens to be in some adorable mocs, and I just can't help but want to pinch myself.  I think it is such a beautiful thing when life just sneaks up on you.  When you take a moment to take in all that is your life at that very moment, and realize that you are right where you wanted to be.  

One thing I have quickly learned in motherhood is that dressing baby boys is sometimes a bit of a challenge.  My go-to is a cute bib, hat, or shoes.  And these mocs are definitely helping me keep him looking cute!  I'm a huge fan of how Freshly Picked came to be, and loved watching their story on Shark Tank.   These shoes do not disappoint!  The elastic around the opening means they will fit on any chubby baby's foot.  The leather is great quality, and let's just talk about the colors…the choices are endless!  

Well, how would YOU like to win a pair?????  
Comment below with how you style your little miss or mr.  Want other ways to win?  See below!!  The giveaway will end Friday night at midnight :) 






10 comments:

  1. I would love to win these for my little boy! I love baby outfits and shoes that are comfortable, easy and versatile. These shoes would fit the bill!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool!! Sometimes I get overwhelmed at creating a whole wardrobe for this little person :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like to style Madelyn in outfits that I feel I could never pull off! I love experimenting with different looks and seeing how adorable each style is on her. Accessorizing is the key and so fun to pick out different headbands, shoes, hats, etc!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to win these cute little Moccasins! They would be adorable with Emma's summer rompers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love putting Charlotte in rompers. I think they're the cutest things on little ones :) I can't wait to put her in more headbands... her head is too small for the ones she currently has!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I put lots of headbands and flowerson Ella as well as hats and sunglasses! I love dressing her!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everett rocks San Diego prep with romper polos and sometimes rash guards and swim trunks! Today he's wearing some Tarjaaay sweats and and organic onesie! He'd love to rock a pair of mocs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love you Jamie! Love reading your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LJ loves FP moccs for the same reasons you mentioned! Comfort AND style...what more could you want?! I've had a lot of fun dressing my little man in bow ties and polos

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your love note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...