Sep 5, 2014
10 things on a Friday
1. I caved in and have been listening to Taylor Swift's "Shake It Off" over and over again. Nathan agrees with this song 110% as evidenced by his huge grin when we have a mini dance party in the kitchen to keep him entertained.
2. As much as I swoon over fall, seeing pumpkin spice lattes at Starbucks just didn't feel right...it's still 90 degrees and I feel like summer is never going to end!
3. Last night Nathan was introduced to tupperware as toys, and it immediately felt like all was right in the world.
4. I've decided that I need to start driving with a nice smile on my face to combat all the dirty looks everyone gives. Deep breaths people, you will get to where you need to go.
5. I'm counting down the hours...no minutes...until my hair appointment this afternoon. The "gray haired" fairy must have decided to bless me since becoming a mom. Plus, a little self-care sounds like just what the doctor ordered.
6. Fall TV is almost back, and all I need in my life is Modern Family and Scandal.
7. This weekend we have no plans and it feels like a breath of fresh air, although it also makes me feel uneasy inside and I have a feeling we will quickly fill up that space.
8. My grandma was in town this past weekend, and it was so good to be with family. We found that wine corks are a beautiful teething toy, while under very close supervision. Gigi brought out all the laughs in Nathan!
9. Family portraits are booked for the fall! How has this year flown by that quickly? Now I feel like I need to get my act together and plan a first birthday party...but even just typing that is making me hyperventilate a bit.
10. I'm still on cloud nine from Andrea and Joey's visit last weekend. Our favorite breakfast spot, relaxing on the beach, it was splendid!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your love note!