Oct 17, 2014

happy weekend!

I'll admit that Fridays don't quite feel the same as they did awhile ago.  The arrival of the weekend feels more like getting my gear on to tackle everything home related, but I dearly love getting some quality time with my family and staying in stretchy pants for as long as possible.  Saturdays are our only "family" days as that is when Daniel is home, so we try to squeeze in as much as possible.  

I can't wait for tomorrow to come!  Our church is putting on a fabulous women's event that I've been counting down the days to.  It fills my cup up and feeds my soul with warm fuzzies.  Then we are heading up to Ramona to celebrate my brother and father-in-law's birthdays.  Nathan will be visiting his first pumpkin patch and I can't wait to get some cute pictures of him and all of his cousins.  Now I just need to remember the memory card and battery for the camera so I can actually get some good shots.  Our apple picking adventure pics were cut short due to me forgetting the memory card, and I vow to never let that happen again!  I'm trying to soak in all of these "firsts" with Nathan, and love that the holidays are upon us to make these memories with him.  

Happy Friday Friends! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your love note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...