Jan 13, 2011

Breathtaking

I was fortunate enough to escape for a couple of hours this past weekend and join a friend on a beautiful hike.  We went up to Torrey Pines, and it was absolutely breathtaking. 
How lucky we are to live in a beautiful city that is filled with beautiful landscapes from the beach to the mountains.  I LOVE hikes because they are the best "girl-talk" times.  No matter how much I love my husband, there is just something about yacking away with your girlfriends.When we got up to the top, it felt like a breath of fresh air.  Looking out into the ocean and seeing such amazing beauty kind of puts life in perspective.  It seemed as though all of the worries and stresses of life didn't exist when you are face to face with God's creation.  


So when you feel like life is too much, unbearable, or just too stressful...take a hike to this gorgeous landmark.  Take any worries of the day, week, year and leave it on the mountain!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your love note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...