Here is a peek at what I am doing in this season of my life:
Cook!
I LOVE ice cream and frozen yogurt is my ultimate addiction! However, my waistline does not love this habit of mine so I am now in love with Banana Freeze. This is SO easy, and I use my Ninja (my latest obsession) which makes it go by super fast. All you need is:
1-2 frozen bananas (broken up into chunks)
2 T. almond milk (or milk of choice)
That's it! You can experiment. I have added cinnamon and vanilla before, and this time I used a little bit of almond butter.
Place all of your ingredients into a food processor and process until smooth. When I would make this in my food processor it would take 3-5 minutes, and I would have to scrape the sides a couple of times. With my Ninja it is done in 30 seconds.
Scoop into your bowl and enjoy! The texture is close to frozen yogurt, and you would never believe that it is just bananas. It is such a healthy option for dessert.
Eat!
Oh yes...that it is Babycakes cupcake! Last night we treated ourselves to dinner downtown and finished the night with cupcakes. It was amazing and just what the doctor ordered. But then again...anything is amazing with this guy! I love Babycakes because of the cute outside patio area and the fun music at night.
Say Cheese!
Be Silly!
Strike a Pose!
Love!
Get Crafty!
I found this amazing website that compiles the cutest crafts and home projects from all other blogs. U Create is my new favorite website and it is hard to pull myself away from it. If only I had more time. Colleen and I made these necklaces and they are so easy and cute. I love to wear my creations proudly!
Now, there is always a time for....
Shopping
Working
Studying
Reading
Cleaning
Working Out
Running Errands......but I won't bore you with all of those nuances.







I saw you guys had the same necklace, but I assumed you bought them and didn't ask. That's awesome. I'm totally jumping aboard that bandwagon. I saw the website and I'll make one too one of these days.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the inspiration Jamie. U Create craft blog is pretty awesome! My friend and I have been playying with making neclackes and hair accessories. :)
ReplyDelete