Yesterday was such a joyful day as family and friends gathered to celebrate Andrea and Joey's soon-to-be wedding! After months of planning their wedding shower with the help of Erin and her sisters, the shower went off without a hitch! Their shower was at the lovely Lucio home. Andrea's parents are absolutely amazing, and I feel like they are my family due to the fact that Andrea and I have been friends for so long. Their family has so much warmth and love, and they have worked so hard to raise utterly beautiful daughters, inside and out. Their backyard is gorgeous!!! We were lucky to have great weather, lush green grass, a beautiful garden to cut flowers from, and great company to help make the shower absolutely wonderful.
Our day started early as we set-up the tables, made floral arrangements, hung up banners, frosted cupcakes, made salads, and finished up all of the last minute touches.
For their gift I got them a signature plate that all of their guests signed. I loved this keepsake that they can display and remember all of their loved ones that celebrated with them.
One of my crafts for the shower were these mason jars that had chalkboard on one side. All of the guests signed their name and used them as their drink cups. They turned out super cute and everyone loved them! I have to thank miss Kylee for helping me paint them all week long (3 coats did the job!).
I also made a banner for the shower that said "Andrea & Joey". Her older sister made one too that said "Hitched". They look adorable next to each other. Side note: do you see how beautiful their backyard is?!?
| Guests signing their plate. |
| Party planners with the bride! |
I love Mrs. Lucio! She was our fearless leader in the kitchen!
| Dinner is served! |
Andrea looked beautiful as usual, and had the pre-wedding glow going on. I can's wait for her to become Mrs. Bombach in a month!
Congratulations Joey and Andrea! I can't wait until July 17th!!!







No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your love note!