Jun 10, 2011

birthday boy

 I know it's a little belated but..Happy Birthday to my wonderful and amazing husband!  This week has been crazy (only 7 more school days left!!!).

Daniel's birthday was on Monday and we celebrated in style in Vegas last weekend.  It was a total "boy" trip as we met up with four guys he went to college with.  The weekend was so much fun for my first time and the boys are already planning their next reunion trip.  I will be sure to blog about our trip this weekend, but wanted to sneak a couple pics in from our dinner to celebrate my love. 

I am one lucky girl!  My husband is my world.  He is the most amazing man, and has the best sense of humor EVER!  I felt blessed to shower him with love because he deserves all of it.  Thank you babe for always loving me unconditionally, putting a smile on my face, knowing me better than I know myself at times, being so thoughtful and leading me.  God has truly blessed me with you!  Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your love note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...