Stella here! Woof! My parents are the best, and I especially love my Auntie J. I know she'll get a dog one day, so for the meantime I'm here! When she comes over I tackle her and give her lots of kisses. When her and mom go on runs together my favorite thing to do is give them a good bath after and lick them to death. I'm the cutest dog on the block, and have a pretty mischievous side. I may or may not like to get into any food that my paws can reach (including a whole plate of cupcakes...I had to climb onto the table for those ones). I'm a happy pup and have learned lots in life, so I'm here to bestow some of my doggy wisdom unto you...
Play more.
Visit your favorite places often.
Choose your friends wisely.
Be curious.
Take good care of those you love.
Never give up.
Yes, I'm seeing if I can balance myself on the chair to get that cake.
Celebrate life with pupcakes cupcakes.
Looks can be deceiving.
I'm the cutest but also can be pretty naughty.
Don't be afraid to make a mess.
Make exercise fun.
Know when your body needs rest.
Take fancy naps.
Know that you are valued, and you should climb into a safe to remind yourself that, too!
Never take the little joys in life for granted, especially rolling around in the grass. That hits the good spot!



















Ooohhh, sweet baby Stella! She is one smart pup and I think we all need to take advice from her.
ReplyDeletethis is so cute! i love posts from dogs, they are excellent writers ;-) you know they write what they know in life how to eat, how to play how to be cute. adorable!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness that dog is super cute!
ReplyDeleteThis is SO cute! I had a beagle growing up and i LOVED her. She was such a good dog.
ReplyDeleteCute post! You're very creative. I know I couldn't have come up with such great "lessons" from sweet doggy pics.
ReplyDelete