Sep 21, 2012

currently...

I'm currently....

-ecstatic Parenthood is back on, even if I need a box of tissue to cry into every time....

-listening to the "Mumford & Sons" station on Pandora 24/7...

-really wishing the weather cools up a bit...

-itching to get my hands on the two cans of pumpkin I have waiting for me in my pantry...

-ready to wear outfits like this:





-watching this YouTube video over and over again...you just get filled with warm fuzzies every time


-really looking forward to Sunday.  I get a full day with just the Mr!

-overwhelmed with joy and love when I walked into my classroom yesterday morning and saw this (best sub ever!)
-dying of laughter after watching my husband try a kale chip....don't worry, there's pictures of the experience I'll have to share with you

-daily falling more and more in love with my Savior (Thank you She Reads Truth!)


3 comments:

  1. Love me some Parenthood, I bawl like a baby every episode. It's kind of like weekly therapy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes can we please have cooler weather soon so we can wear scarves and boots! and at least daniel tried a kale chip cant wait to see those photos. love you sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that outfit that Lauren is wearing..shoot, I love almost every outfit she wears. I'm getting SO sick of this hot weather. I would GLADLY take any 70-degree weather right now!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your love note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...