Our sweet gift from God is here!
Nathan James was born 12/31/13 at 9:11pm, weighing 7 lbs. 11 oz. and was 20 inches long.
Our hearts have grown more than we ever thought possible in these last few days. He is more amazing, precious, and adorable than we ever imagined! I feel more complete than ever, and the Mr. and I love every minute of being parents.
Thank you so much for all of your prayers and warm thoughts, he was definitely worth the wait!
P.S: Be sure to follow @newsfromlafuze on Instagram to keep up with all of his cuteness








So cute!!!
ReplyDeleteHe's so adorable! Congrats and Many blessings to your fam. xo
ReplyDeleteWhen I first saw you as a freshman in hs when I worked at rhs and you asked me if I was related to Daniel, I knew in my heart you two were a special couple. God bless you and your beautiful little family. Nathan is adorable.
ReplyDelete