Happy Tuesday! Life has been a roller coaster lately, filled with ups and downs and crazy scenes that I wasn't quite prepared for. Needless to say, I've been quite the mess. So I'm trying as hard as I can to focus on the happiness and laughter-filled moments that are splattered across this beautiful life we live.
The other day while driving (which I do a ton of), this song came on the radio and I immediately was finger-tap-dancing on the steering wheel, bobbing my head back and forth, and wishing I was in my kitchen dancing along. When I played it for Daniel, I jumped up and started dancing..it's just catchy and leaves you with those warm fuzzy feelings inside. So I'm sharing this lil' diddy with you today. I dare you to listen to without wanting to sing or dance along....
There needs to be a warning sign for working mamas on their phone when they go to randomly look at photos. It should either read, "TEARS AHEAD" or come with a box of tissue. When you want to remind yourself of that sweet lil' nugget waiting for you at home, don't look back at how tiny they used to be, or at that adorable photo of him smiling back at you for the first time. While I did exactly what I'm telling you not to do, I found this gem, which immediately brought the tear train! Why?!?! How did I get so lucky to have such a sweet baby with the biggest smile ever? I mean, you're having a rough day just look at this kid!
And here are some other totally random, smile-inducing photos that brightened my day...











No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your love note!