Sep 28, 2011

crazy love

Lately my quiet time is in the car.  As I'm driving to work you may catch me passionately singing along to the radio, praying aloud, or looking dazed and half asleep.

I love this time.  I'm all alone.  My thoughts flow freely.  And the only thing that seems to matter is that moment.  I don't think about what I'm going to do when I get to work or what I'll make for dinner next week.

This morning a song came on the radio station I was listening to, and while it may not show me in my best dress, it definitely speaks to the heart.  "Crazy Girl", yes, hello, that's me sometimes.  Daniel calls me crazy for various reasons.  These include a) getting the last minute itch to clean the kitchen before going to sleep, b) making homemade granola instead of just going to the store and buying a new one, c) setting my alarm for 4:45am in the morning so that I can workout before work (and he knows that I'll just hit the snooze button anyways), and d) creating crazy stories in my sleep while he tries to put me in bed as I lay passed out on the couch.

No matter how crazy I seem to become, he is always there to love me.  He loves me for who I am.  The crazy.  The good.  The bad.  The ugly.



This song also makes me laugh at myself for all the crazy things I do sometimes.  

I'm pretty sure that everyone has a bit of craziness inside.  

2 comments:

Thank you for your love note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...