On the weekends I can get a little stir crazy. The husband works all day, and if I don't have plans I end up inside cleaning, lesson planning, or spending too much time on the computer. Needless to say, by the time he gets home I'm just too excited to finally have some social interaction! He thinks I'm a tad bit crazy. Sometimes I jump up and say "Let's go play on the swings"! (Referring to the playground in our neighborhood).
Since we're not eating out this month, we took our dinner out. After making some chicken stir fry, I packaged it up into tupperware, grabbed our jackets, and headed to the beach. Sadly, it was already dark but that meant we got to star gaze while eating dinner.
This man is the funniest! We most definitely balance each other out, I'd be a stressed-out crazy mess without him!
I'm definitely very grateful for this handsome man!
To end the night on a sweet note we had to partake in some delicious fro yo!!!
I have a huge weakness for fro yo!!!
My fro yo included:
latte & cake batter fro yo with yogurt chunks, chocolate covered sunflowers, chocolate sprinkles, and just a tad bit of Reeses.
What do you like on your fro yo????







No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your love note!