Sep 22, 2011

words of wisdom

Do you ever wish you had the magic words to say to cheer someone up?  Just the right touch of wisdom to heal a friend?  Words that will answer all of the unknown in someone's life?

I always wish that I had just the right words to say. This past week I've realized that there are some very powerful women in my life that always seem to say these words.  We will begin talking about one thing and by the time our conversation ends I feel encouraged, rejuvenated, inspired, and uplifted. 

My mother-in-law is a spiritual blessing.  She continually encourages me to strive for more and never give up.   Her wisdom stuns and awes me.  She has this magic gift of knowing exactly what I'm going through and saying the right words to get me through it all.  

This little lady is definitely another power woman who always knows just what to say.  She always knows me far too well.  I'll call her crying over one thing, and she boils it all down to what the heart of the matter is.  Sometimes the truth hurts.  She definitely knows this, and always helps me see the truth, accept it, push through it, and move on.  Kylee's anthem for my life is "Stress Less!!!".  Today is today.  There is no use worrying about tomorrow, next week, or next year.  I control today.  

And then there's the mom.  Do I really need to say anything more?  
She's my rock, the one phone call I can't miss in a day.  It amazes me how much she does.  If she's not working she's volunteering at a pregnancy care clinic, a woman's group, going to bible study, etc.  (Now do you know where I get it from?!?!)  She also has this magical touch with her words.  When I'm feeling down she always has a way to make me smile.  When I'm overwhelmed she breaks apart life so I see clearly.  When I just need a good vent session, we pull out the wine and let it out.  

I'm so thankful these women were blessed with words of wisdom, and they continually are a gift to me each and every day!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your love note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...