Sep 5, 2011

i work it out

One thing that I have thoroughly enjoyed this summer is having so much to work out.  Working out is my stress relief, keeps me healthy, and puts me in an amazing mood.  Knowing that summer ends...TOMORROW...I have been devising a plan to keep up my workouts.  I generally like to get 4-5 workouts in a week, especially the summer time.  With work and school beginning, my goal is 4 days a week.

Right now I wake up at 5am to go to work and I have class Mondays-Wednesdays till 7pm.  Therefore, not much time is in my schedule to workout.  I'm not always a fan of workout videos, but the one that I love that gives me a great workout is Jillian Michael's "30 Day Shred". 
{source}
My goal is to work out two mornings a week in the morning, one afternoon, and Saturday morning.  To prepare me I started waking up earlier and working out first thing to Trainer Jillian.

I'm definitely a morning person...but being up and at em' isn't always my cup of tea.  Therefore, this is how I felt when the workout clothes were on, equipment was laid out, and it was time to get off the couch...

I LOVE how I feel after, so I'm hoping that I'll keep that image in my head when the alarm clock goes off earlier. Say, 4:45am????  Oh dear, I'm crossing my fingers that my self control and determination keeps me from hitting the snooze button.  

I'm still in shock I'm letting you see pics of me so fresh in the morning!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! I love your enthusiasm. I'm trying to get back into the habit of eating healthy and exercising. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your love note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...