![]() |
| via Pinterest |
Here's some things that have made me smile:
trying this oatmeal recipe, my belly thanked me :)
having a student say, "I love you", and then step on my toes as they gave me a hug
coming home from work with absolutely no homework to do (one more week till Spring semester starts)
spending an extra 10 minutes on make-up for a night out
making a phenomenal dinner for the parents, I even surprised myself
spending the weekend in my Tom's
sipping coffee in bed while having a lazy morning with the husband
having an amazing therapy sesh with my hairdresser (she's more like an angel)
curling up on the couch with a bowl of banana freeze
discovering The Civil Wars, one word....BEAUTIFUL!
face timing with friends
warming up my tummy with a big mug of Chai tea :)
running into family at Trader Joe's and getting to see my adorable niece smile
starting my weekend off right with a 6 mile trail run
having dinner with my amazing friend and her husband, nothing is better than girl time!
getting a new book in the mail
I hope you smile today!









oh my gosh YES The Civil Wars are amazing! Music changed for me when I found them! And I still have them on repeat in my car. The harmonies are fantastic.
ReplyDeleteAwesomeeee!!(:
ReplyDeletesounds like a really nice weekend! I like the coffee in bed part! : ) (Cute picture of you too)
ReplyDeleteso glad you shared the oatmeal recipe! I am always looking for new ones :)
ReplyDeleteI hear ya girl, nothing makes me smile like coming home and not having homework to do!! Xo.
ReplyDeletea 6 mile run is definitely an awesome way to start your weekend. how sweet you got to unexpectedly run into your niece and that is adorable a student saying i love you while stepping on your toes
ReplyDeleteLoved this! :) I love your cute little Toms and you looked so beautiful!!
ReplyDelete