Hello friends!
First, I have to give a huge thank you to those that gave me beautiful words of encouragement from my last post. My heart was beyond blessed and filled with joy.
I'm finally getting a chance to catch up and wanted to share life lately through the lens of my iPhone:
{1} Hiking 8 miles with the Mr. last weekend, it was beyond gorgeous at the top (despite the fog)
{2} Going to a friend's baby shower and seeing how faith can make the impossible possible..more coming soon!
{3} Stumbling upon this very old pictures of my mom and I, don't you just love her hair?!?!
{4} Getting the cutest Valentine's that were hidden everywhere from the Mr.
{5} Loving Love Day as a teacher
{6} Homemade pesto pizza made just for muah (I love him a lot!)
{7} Craft date with Lindsay! What do you think of the new headband???
{8} Officially began training for my half-marathon and smoking my 7 miles
{9} Making gluten free french toast with caramelized pears. One word: epic! (Recipe coming this week!)
After my last little venting post I was reminded of how beautiful life is. Yes, life has seemed pretty crazy lately but God has truly blessed me with an amazing husband, friends, and family. When I look at all of these pictures I'm reminded of how beautiful and joyful life is.
For Valentine's day the Mr. did the most adorable surprise. Well, to begin the day he woke up and went to the gym with me at 5am!!!! If you know the Mr. you will most definitely know that he is not a morning person, they are just not friends. But, he wants to start going with me in the morning and I loved having his company. The night before he planted 60 little Toy Story Valentine's everywhere that had things he loved about me on it. They were attached to my keys, in my wallet, in my shoes, inside my coffee mug, inside jacket pockets, in my laptop, tucked inside my lesson planner....I still haven't found them all. I had class that night but I came home to the most amazing homemade pizza that made my taste buds sing. Then...in Jamie fashion, I passed out on the couch at 8:30 because I was so tired.
I hope you all have had a beautiful week!










HOW SWEET!!!! I just love your iphone posts! :) And your hubby is a DOLL, lady! What a special valentines! Oh.. and I adore your headband! SO CUTE!
ReplyDeletethose pics are great!
ReplyDelete**Jess
www.thestylebakery.com
that is so sweet!! and I don't think I knew you were training for a half marathon. That is exciting! way to go with your 7 miles!
ReplyDeleteI NEED that french toast recipe. It looks amazing!
ReplyDeletePS...you husband is too cute! What a great idea!
Aaw! What a sweet hubs you have! Sounds like a fabulous valentines.
ReplyDeleteI love all these photos, especially the french toast! Can't wait to get that recipe and try it out :)
ReplyDeleteGreat photos!
ReplyDeleteHey! I had great 90's hair. Love you my sweet baby girl!
ReplyDelete