Happy Monday! Today's a tad bittersweet because spring break has come to an end but I'm so excited to see my little dearies so much. Also, as I was looking over my calendar I realized I only have 3 more weeks left of grad school for this semester!! Woo too!!!! It's crazy to see that I've already been in grad school for almost two years. You'd think I'd be done by now, but I still have one more year to go.
So, speaking of grad school I have to share with you an amazing site that reached out to me. If you're like me and the Mr., your office is filled with so many textbooks that you'll never use. Sometimes it makes me sick how much money we have spent over the years that now sit wasted on our shelves. I'm sure we could try and sell them but we just haven't found the time. Being in grad school seems like the book costs just doubled!
Campus Book Rentals allows you to rent your textbooks, and you can choose the length of time you'll have them for (quarter, semester, summer). I perused their site and their prices are 40-90% cheaper than the bookstore prices, there is free shipping both ways, you can highlight in the text (that's a biggy for me!), and they also donate to Operation Smile-an international charity that helps children with cleft pallets and facial deformities. I'm in my research study phase in school and this book is definitely one that I might need next year.
If you're a student you should definitely check them out!
P.S: Check back tomorrow to hear about what is really filling up my heart lately!







No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your love note!