Apr 18, 2012

instaLOVE

I think I have a slight problem, maybe a big one...
I'm addicted to Instragram!  
Love it!  

Spring break is officially over but it left me with some beautiful memories....
Such as a fun game of Rumikub.  If you have not yet played this game, you must go to Target and get it now!  We had some friends over Saturday night and pulled it out.  We haven't played in so long, and once we got to playing I realized how much I miss it!

Sunday morning we had an amazing opportunity to help package meal boxes for Haiti at church.  Our church works with Children of the Nations and it was such a blessing to see people everywhere, filling love and passion into boxes that will bless others.  

I finally tackled my to-do list this past weekend which equaled making these adorable onesies for my brother and sister in law (Cameron-we can't wait to meet you very soon!).  I think I finally am comfortable sewing them with my machine, now, which was really exciting!  

We also finally put up some prints we got and attempted to re-do our living room wall.  I like how it is coming along but it still feels a little off...thoughts?!?!  

My new to-do list:
-no procrastinating for the next three weeks and finish this semester strong (fingers crossed)
-paint canvases to go in bathroom
-make sunglasses case
-make some decorative pillows for the couch
-begin an herb garden

These may have to wait another 9 weeks until school is over, but that is fine by me!  

2 comments:

  1. love rummikub one of the best games!! cant wait to see a post about your herb garden

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the wall! Want me to make you a sunglasses case so you can cross that one off of your list? Okay, I will :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your love note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...