Today is a very special day.
It's the Mr.'s birthday!!!!
Here's a special birthday message:
Happy birthday to the most amazing man ever. My life wouldn't be the same without you. You have seen my greatest times and my worst, and you love me all the same. When others saw my baggage you saw what makes me whole. You're the guy that still gives me butterflies when you walk in the room, the one that can make me laugh no matter what mood I'm in, who can always find my ticklish spot on my feet, who puts family first and loves without needing anything in return. You have taught me what it means to love unconditionally, to treat others better than you would yourself, and to love me for me. You are my rock and I count every day as a blessing that I've had with you. I love that our marriage still feels new and that God has blessed us so much.
I love you with my whole heart and wish you the happiest birthday!
Love,
"Gorgeous"








happy birthday mr. jamie's husband aka daniel. she loves you very much, i can tell from the times we have hung out and i hope to meet you one day and the four of us can go to a padres game.
ReplyDelete