![]() |
| Dress: Target, Shirt: Target, Belt: Nordstrom's Rack, Necklace: World Market |
I've caught the itch..
the LOVE for the maxi.
Right now I have two maxi dresses, but one of them fits me pretty funky in the top. I was experimenting with it last weekend, threw a top over it, completed the look with a belt, and ta-da! the look was complete! (see above) A dress became a shirt, and I felt uber comfy. I'm dying to finally have a maxi skirt and have loved pinning ones I'm dreaming of, as well as some to add to my summer bucket list. If you know of anywhere that has some great maxi skirts, just send them my way!
| Dress: Nordstrom's Rack, Necklace and sunnies: Banana Republic |












I love how you remixed your dress into a skirt! Old Navy or Gap may have maxi skirts that are budget friendly. :)
ReplyDeletelove love love all of these outfits!! i am getting into the maxi skirt trend lately and loving it especially from ON. you are so cute in that first photo of you and that mint top, love it! miss you miss jamie
ReplyDeleteOh my, I want ALL of these! Pronto!!!
ReplyDeleteI am obsessed! I ended up buying 7 maxi dress/skirts for Hawaii, and how many did I end up wearing?? 1. On the plane ride home hahaha