Life lately has been beautiful. Sometimes I have to go back and look at my pictures to remind myself of all the amazing things that are going on in our lives. How do I forget things so quickly?
My dear friend Lindsay is due in just a week! Ahhh, I still can't believe it. What a joy it has been watching baby Sophia grow. It still seems so surreal that Lindsay will be a mom very soon, holding her perfect daughter, and all I can say is that I have been blessed to be a part of this experience so far.
We were able to get out on a date night...on a Monday night!?!?! I'm telling you, Mondays are the best days for date nights. It sets your whole week in the right direction. We used a gift card to Karl Strauss, so we felt like winners.
My procrastination has two loves: Pinterest and Target. Both joined together to help me make place mats for our fridge. A quick trip to Target for $10 (that was just for the mats, I had to spend more than that!) and 30 minutes later, and I had spiffy new mats for our fridge. I feel like this will be much easier to clean! Here is the tutorial I used!
This week Daniel and I went to SDSU to pick up my cap, gown, and tassel for my graduation. YES, I am finally graduating in May with my Masters!!!! I want to shout it from the rooftops. Picking up these goodies definitely made me feel like there is light at the end of the tunnel, like all of this hard work is paying off, and this three year endeavor will be over soon.
I just crack up at Daniel's text messages sometimes. This was his description of our CSA box goodies. Those "non normal things" included beets, radishes, kale, and asparagus.
Minnie is a big fan that I'm on Spring Break. The other night we spent a good amount of time together catching up on our favorite shows. And the way she sleeps sometimes cracks me up. Sometimes I wish I could get in the positions she can, I feel as though my back would crack beautifully and feel much better.
Babysitting my niece and nephew feels like a treat every time. While Cam napped, Calli and I cut up paper (which ended up all over the floor in little pieces...so we had a "cleaning party" before Cam woke up). We ate lunch outside, drew pictures, and watched Tangled until we both fell asleep. I just love those littles!









that's funny - i too feel like i forget somethings that are great until i look at pictures and realize how fun or great things are. glad you are feeling that way! and sophia is one of our favorite girl names!!
ReplyDeleteI am soooo proud of you!! Have fun in Seattle & take lots of pictures! XO
ReplyDeleteYou and Daniel are so cute!! I'll have to keep Monday date nights in mind :D
ReplyDeleteSOOO proud of you that you're done with your Master's program. LET'S CELEBRATE!