![]() |
| {source} |
I stumbled upon this and it completely relates to what has been on my mind recently. As I was talking with a friend of mine the other day, she gently reminded me the importance of loving who you are and being content with life. The one person I have always been the most comfortable with and love who I am with is my husband.
He loves me for who I am.
No matter how crazy I get, how over-scheduled I become, how messy my hair looks in the morning, how intense I get about exercising or eating healthy, how tired I am after work, how I talk in my "teacher voice", how I hog the covers, how I'm always up way earlier before him...he still loves me!
He is the most amazing man and continually allows me to find joy in life.
Even when we bust a move on the dance floor...
Each day is a new adventure. He shows me that no matter what worries are going on, they aren't worth wasting time over. His positive outlook on life will always inspire me.
And, I love that he loves my cooking...even when I make him try some pretty crazy recipes!










Have you ever hear the song " what love really means" by J.J. Heller? If not, YouTube it. I am so glad you found someone to love you for you!
ReplyDeleteaw love this post ... looks like you two are in love!
ReplyDelete