I was awarded the liebster award by the sweetest of all sweets, Chelsea at Happy Bow Lucky! She is seriously one of the cutest girls out there with the purest of hearts, and she is planning a wedding. If you haven't checked her out yet, I highly encourage you to. You will just be filled with joy!
liebster is German for loved, beloved, dear, favorite, or something like that.
and this award is given to bloggers with less than 200 followers to bring attention to their blog.
The rules to this award are as follows:
#1. show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
#2. award the award to five of your favorite bloggers with less than 200 followers & link them.
#3. post the award on your blog.
#4. bask in the love from the most supportive people on the internet - other bloggers of course!
#5. and best of all - have fun & spread the LOVE.
Picking 5 of my favorite blogs was truly hard because, as we all know, I just love so many! It made me appreciate so many pure blogs that have close-knit followers.
Here are the lovelies:








Oh, you are too sweet! :) YAY for you!! And by the way, your header is adorable!!!!
ReplyDeletecongrats girlie!! :) I love Katie and Chelsea!
ReplyDeleteTHANKS Jamie!! I actually came to ur blog for your web address to tag you, and saw you had tagged me! How funny :) so yah.. you are on my blog tomorrow :) Love you! Cant WAIT to meet you Saturday! :)
ReplyDelete