Happy Monday! I thought I'd start this week off right by finally introducing you to how I do my top knot! For some reason my voice is delayed in the video which is a super bummer. I need to play around with iMovie a bit more to figure out why this keeps happening. (As I watched it back last night I had to laugh a bit.) So, enjoy my corky facial expressions and voice delay, and make sure you try out your top knot this week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







you are adorable! I'm glad you showed all this.. I definitely just wind my hair into a donut and wrap a pony around it. next time i'll put a little more effort!!! :)
ReplyDeletelove it!! you are so cute in the video. so great seeing you yesterday!! cant wait to hang out again
ReplyDeleteI love your bun and your video! I wish my hair was longer and thicker - I don't think it would work on mine! hope you have a good week jamie!
ReplyDeleteso cute! i wish my hair were longer so i can try it out :)
ReplyDeletewww.thedailyeverythings.blogspot.com
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteSo I'm a little behind but just got the chance to watch the tutorial. I'm so glad you didn't inherit my hair! I love the way you bite your bottom lip during the more challenging parts. You're adorable!!
ReplyDelete