"Absolutely perfect"-direct quote from my midwife. I love going to my appointments, seeing our little man grow and development just as he should, and have been thanking God everyday for how perfect this pregnancy has been!
I'm one day shy of 27 weeks, and can barely believe that I'm approaching into my third trimester. There's moments that I forget I'm pregnant until I look down, and then a rush of emotions flood over me thinking about these sweet blessing of mine. Our little guy is quite an active one. We like to think that he will definitely be a soccer player one day with all of this kicking that is taking place. And now I can feel more movements versus just kicks. It's a bit crazy feeling him twisting around and we have spent many nights just watching my belly move.
Some "26 weeks pregnant" things include:
-I'm esctatic I can still button my favorite pair of green jeans! With that being said, they're the only pair of non-maternity pants I can wear. And it has definitely been an adjustment wearing maternity clothes...more to come, trust me!
-People in public finally ask me when I'm due! I wanted to hug the woman who first asked me, but was pretty sure she would get just slightly weirded out.
-Sciatica pain is a real thing. For me, it's just on my right hand side and flares up when I've been on my feet all day long.
-My wedding ring still fits, but my finger decided that it completely dislikes it, and I've acquired a lovely little rash on my ring finger. This means having to wear it less, which makes me feel so self conscious for some reason.
-My energy is still up, which I'm so thankful for. I'm assuming that it will start to decrease shortly, but I'm also really praying that it keeps up with my active schedule.
-I'm still running! Mind you, I have to pee the entire time, and I probably look quite ridiculous as I waddle down the road-but it's exercising!
-Everything still tastes normal, and coffee still is my biggest turn off. I've completely adopted tea lattes, and am thanking my lucky stars that pumpkin spice lattes taste quite lovely to me!
-All of our doctor's appointments are scheduled through the end of the pregnancy, and this blows my mind.
-We're visiting the hospital where we'll deliver at next month and everything just keeps getting more and more real. I can't wait!










you are just the cutest jamie. love your pregnancy style and that blazer with the rolled up sleeves with the striped material swooning!
ReplyDeleteSeriously?? You're the most fashionable pregnant momma on the planet! I LOVE the outfit with the blazer and green pants. Might pin that for future pregnancy style ;)
ReplyDeleteLove you!! You are just about the cutest pregnant lady I've ever seen. And I'm not saying that because my baby is having my grandbaby!!
ReplyDelete