![]() |
| via |
If we were having coffee this morning I would be brutally honest and tell you that I've only worked out once this week. Once! Yikes, I'm pretty embarrassed to put that out there. Hopefully that number will increase to three as long as I actually get my weekend workouts in. Lately, the afternoons have been brutal on me and my motivation wears thin once I come home. I'm really trying to give myself grace and not buy into the lies that fill my head, and celebrate each workout as a success not a number.
If we were having coffee this morning I would tell you that I hate printers! Being in escrow means having to print so many documents, and our printer all of a sudden has no explanation for not wanting to work. It seems like every time we get one step closer to closing, there's one more thing to print and I just want to throw my hands up!
If we were having coffee this morning I would tell you that this weekend we have no big plans, and I'm pretty ecstatic because all I want to do is clean my house. And not because I enjoy it-because it is a mess and I just want some cleanliness up in this joint.
If we were having coffee this morning I would tell you that God has been teaching us a big lesson. This past Sunday our pastor reminded us how to treat those that hurt us, want harm against us, or just rub us the wrong way- we have to pray for blessings upon them. That same day, one of Daniel's co-workers decided to use Facebook to vent their frustration about a work situation and used some pretty inexplicable words towards him. Thankfully, they didn't say his name, but we knew exactly who it was pointed at. And instead of getting angry we were reminded of God's calling to pray for blessings upon her, and that's what we did.
If we were having coffee this morning I would tell you that I just scheduled my first chiropractor appointment ever...ever..and I'm pregnant. I've been having some sciatica pain and my doctor is just so amazing. She recommended her chiropractor that specializes in prenatal care, making me feel a bit better about going to one. I'm really hoping that it helps this girl out!
I thoroughly enjoyed this beautiful coffee date with you and hope you have the most splendid weekend!








I am definitely not looking forward to the no coffee thing when I'm pregnant. I, like you, look forward to that delicious cup of coffee every morning!
ReplyDeleteI hope that going to the chiropractor will help your pain!! I can only imagine how uncomfortable that makes you feel, even more than you already are!