Last night I surprised Daniel with a picnic date night. I was inspired by A Bit of Sunshine's
Dinner @ Eight challenge. Each month she plans two surprise at-home date nights and shares her theme. This month was a picnic, and I was completely excited because I have been dying to have a picnic all summer long. So, I planned a nice and easy menu and made sure Daniel had something to do while I made dinner. Our day didn't go quite as planned, so our picnic started super late. But, we found the perfect neighborhood park to go to and had just enough sunshine to enjoy our meal, sit and talk, and look fondly into each other's eyes...
It was absolutely delicious, simple, and perfect!
Afterwards, we decided we needed a little D + J photo shoot...
Then we played on the playground, raced down the slides, and acted like we were 5 again. It was the best date ever!!!
You guys are too cute, the mango bread looks especially delicious!
ReplyDeleteLooks like an amazing date night! Your menu looks so scrumptous!! xo
ReplyDelete