For mother's day I bought my mom and I tickets to go see Lady Antebellum at Pechanga. We were thrilled that July had finally come and it was time for her to finally cash in on her gift! I had never been to Pechanga before, but was very pleased with our experience and would definitely go back again. There is a casino attached as well as lots of restaurants to choose from. The concert was outside, and the venue was fairly small-so our cheap seats weren't so bad after all! I loved every minute with my mom, getting ready, giving each other make-up tips, drinking skinny margaritas, singing along at the top of our lungs, buying matching shirts, and going to bed with huge smiles on our faces.
My camera battery had to die (of course!) right at the beginning of the concert, but we had enough self portraits and pics from my mom's phone to give you the gist of it all.
 |
| Like mother like daughter! |
 |
| Look how long my hair is finally getting!!!! |
 |
| The view from our seats. |
 |
| View from our hotel room. |
The concert was AMAZING!!!! Lady A was so good, I'm in love with Hillary Stewart's voice, and I couldn't get enough. They even covered some fun songs, too! I would definitely go back to Pechanga for another concert. Nothing was better than walking straight from the concert to our hotel room.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your love note!