Aug 1, 2011

the battle

Right now there is a battle taking place in my head.

I think to myself, "Is it really August already???"  

Then I think, "Why yes, August is here!  I can totally be productive and get everything done.  Summer has been fun but it is time to get to work!"  

Today, I think I will let my mind continue to battle as I stay in my workout clothes, sit at the desk and waste too much time on Pinterest, continue making a grocery list (but never go to the grocery store), think about all of the chores that need to get done, sip some water to make this headache go away, and reminisce on all of the fun this summer has brought.
No, summer is not over yet.  But in my mind August signals the time to finally get back to work, prepare for another year with my little munchkins, and press on.  

I love this quote I have on my Pinterest.  It motivates me to continually work hard, seek JOY, and persevere through the battles raging inside your head.  

1 comment:

  1. I cannot believe how fast August crept up on us! It always does. sheesh! Keep enjoying the summer days:-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your love note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...