Aug 11, 2011

another joy ride

Yesterday morning, the husband and I loaded up the car, squeezed into our spandex, and headed off on another beautiful bike ride.  It had been a couple of weeks since the last bike ride we went on, so my nerves were a little shaky at first (I just get SO stressed with being clipped in, and hills, and..I'm a worry wart!).  We rode from Del Mar to Carlsbad for a total of 21 miles.  Overall the ride went really well, we are just working on our communication when we ride so that one of us (ahem...husband) doesn't say "go straight" and then leave you hanging when their "straight" meant "right".  We also took a couple pics because we realized we don't have any of us riding.  Enjoy!

Oh, I just had to take a pic of the time because the husband is not a morning person at all!  But we were out of the door and getting in the car when I snapped this!

Ready to go!






And the booty shot...

I heart Encinitas and Solana Beach so much!!! When we rode we passed so many cute little mommies with their jogging strollers, and those strolling along with their precious ones, a friend, and a good cup of joe.  I love all of the little antique shops and fun mom and pop restaurants, and I felt like I kept saying, "oooh, I want to go there"!  

1 comment:

Thank you for your love note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...