Miss Kasey over at Life and Love with Mr. Wonderful tagged me for this fun post, and it actually comes at perfect timing. Lately I feel like my make-up and I need a little chat, we just don't seem to be getting along lately. I'm sure it's all in my head but I've been thinking about my products like crazy lately wondering if it's time to change them up, but after answering all of these I became so grateful for those magical products that have been with me through thick and thin.
GREED
What is your most inexpensive and expensive makeup?
Hmm...I'd have to say my Bath and Body Works C.O. Bigelow lip gloss. I swear I have like 6 of them, in every purse and bag that I own, so that I can always have it with me. Plus I buy them when they have huge sales and stock up. My most expensive would probably be my Bare Minerals Foundation.
WRATH
What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with?
This would have to go to my Sephora cream eyeliner that comes in a little pot. Some days it's spot on with the thickness/thinness of the line. Other days one eye is lopsided and the other is perfect! Also, getting it to stay in place and not smudge by the end of the day drives me bonkers.
GLUTTONY
What is your most delicious beauty product?
When I think of "delicious" I think of my Nars lipgloss in Orgasm. Oh. My. Word! When I put it on my lips just feel and look so good, I'm seriously am in love with it.
SLOTH
What beauty product do you neglect due to laziness?
Probably eye cream. I have fine lines already around my eyes and I'm so young!?!? Really! I know that I need a good eye cream but I am just too lazy to fork out the big bucks and decide which is a keeper. I also need to invest in a good exfoliator and exfoliate more often. My poor esthetician would not be proud right now.
PRIDE
What beauty product gives you the most self-confidence?
For the everyday beauty product, my bronzer definitely gives me a little pick-me-up. It's Sephora brand but they no longer carry it, AND mine just fell two weeks ago-so I'm digging my brush into the broken apart pieces desperately. For the not so everyday I'd have to say my Origins self tanner. This works ladies!!! I've had my bottle for almost two years, YES! I use it on my legs, arms, and stomach sometimes. And I only use it for special occasions, but it gives me a good tan that is not orangey and it doesn't streak. I'm ready for skirts and shorts any day after I apply it.
LUST
What attributes do you find the most attractive in the opposite sex?
For the Mr., his sense of humor and humbleness is definitely attractive. I love that he can make anyone laugh and always put a smile on my face. His confidence coupled with humbleness stole my heart.
ENVY
What items would you most want to receive as a gift?
Some splurge worthy facial products, like Philosophy or Dermalogica.
I'm tagging:
Kylee @ Biggest Little Blog
Meg at Henning Love
Kerrie @ The William's Post
Katie @ For Lauren and Lauren
I'm tagging:
Kylee @ Biggest Little Blog
Meg at Henning Love
Kerrie @ The William's Post
Katie @ For Lauren and Lauren








thanks for tagging me! my beauty routine and make up knowledge is pretty embarrassing. I could use some lessons. : )
ReplyDeleteOh my goodmess I'm not sure I use enough or even know what brand any of it is to participate! Haha I need to learn a few things for sure! But maybe this self assessment will do me some good!
ReplyDeleteOh so much to say!!!
ReplyDeleteI am so in love with my Nars lipgloss i can't even tell you but lately i have been cheating on it! I discover YSL lipstick and it changed my life! It feels like a chapstick because it moisturizes, but the color lasts and lasts and lasts...LOVE IT.
I had my second facial in my life ever this week! And the lady recommend dermitilogica stuff and gave me samples and now i am lusting after them majorly! MUST GET I THINK.
ooh this is such a fun post idea!! definitely doing this, thanks for tagging me girl!! hope you are doing wonderful
ReplyDeleteSO fun that you did this!
ReplyDeleteI'm going to have to try out these Bigelow lip glosses. I've never heard of them until now!
Eyeliner that doesn't stay all day drives me NUTS.
And I'm going to buy that Origins self-tanner ASAP...Lord knows that this fair woman needs any color she can get!!