Aug 3, 2012

friday letters

Dear husband of mine, I am so happy that you finally bottled your beer.  You were checking on your brew as if it was your baby....first thing in the morning, when you got home from work, before you went to bed.  And now that it's bottled, I can't wait to try it in just a couple of weeks.  Dear new running shoes, I can't wait to take you out on a nice, long run.  You proved you were utterly comfortable during our insanity workout this morning!  Dear zucchini, I love that you're in season and I love the way you have a subtle taste in brownies.  Dear Palm Springs, words can't fully express how excited I am to sip in all your sunshine next week.  Asking if I need a vacation is a rhetorical question.  Dear Padres, I really hope you win tomorrow!  Dear Olympics, I really, really, really miss you.  Not having cable was never hard until now.  Now I need to go be an "olympic orphan" at my friends' houses who have graciously agreed to record gymnastics for me.  Dear husband, thank you for loving me unconditionally, always putting a smile on my face, and for making me laugh uncontrollably when you dance for me in the car.
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. yeah for new running shoes!! have so much fun in palm springs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Zucchini! It's so delicious!

    Kristina

    (Stopping by from the hop!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Insanity workouts are intense! I have only done one but i loved it. I am a runner as well. Enjoy your new shoes!

    saw your blog from Fridays letters, thought I'd stop by :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. your letter to your husband is so sweet!

    have a great Sunday! drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boys and their home brew - if I find one more bottle cap on the couch, bed, floor, washing machine, kitchen bench, coffee table, I'll scream! Sorry, of course your man wont be like that with his home brew :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your love note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...