Well friends, do I have a treat for you! I stumbled upon this beautiful trick, and maybe it's been around forever but that is quite alright. I've discovered how to make my own concealer!
Let's face it. I have blemishes and need some coverage over those bad boys, especially during a certain time of the month. Foundation is something I have never worn before and use Bare Minerals. Well, if you're a fellow Bare Minerals make-up user than you know that the coverage isn't quite all there.
So I pulled out my moisturizer and mixed it with a little bit of my mineral powder, and wouldn't you know it was the perfect consistency, the perfect coverage, and it kept my skin hydrated instead of dried out and flaky (which is typical for this dry weather right now).
I applied it over some blemishes around my chin line, which is where I have a tendency to break out, as well as a little bit under my eyes. It was marvelous!!!








Cool tip thanks for sharing can't wait to try this!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea. I love Bare Minerals, and generally can get pretty good coverage on tough spots using a tightly bristled brush, Qtip, or my fingertip, but your version seems genius to me! Thanks for sharing. Off to tweet this now!
ReplyDeleteOh...P.S. Can't wait to see the rosette necklace you're sending me for the July giveaway from For Lauren and Lauren. I almost shrieked in delight to see I'd won!
ReplyDelete