I'm linking up over at The Shine Project today.
Ashley's blog and inspirations are beautiful. Her goal is to make other's lives shine, and change lives. I love her goal and mission, you must head over to her blog right now to read more! Anyway, she is challenging everyone to leave positive notes on post-it notes in random places. I LOVE this! Think if you were to go to a random bathroom and see a little note, and somehow it completely spoke to you. I decided I had to get in on the action:
Left at our mail boxes
Placed on the bathroom mirror at Panera Bread today. I wanted to snap the picture quick so it's not the best...but you get the picture.
One of my favorite songs right now is David Crowder Band's "Shine SMS". It says, "shine your light so all can see it, lift it up..." Our world would be a beautiful place if we let the light inside us become contagious and brighten someone else's day.










I love Ashley and everything she is doing! Come out here in October and come to her Shine event with me! I love your sticky notes-- so encouraging!
ReplyDeleteWhen is her event????? I would love to come to AZ in a heart beat! I was talking to Daniel and we both were saying how fun it would be to come visit you two.
ReplyDeleteIt's in mid-October! :)
ReplyDelete