Dear Andrea, you are extremely beautiful inside and out-don't ever let anyone make you feel otherwise. Always remember that God created you, He knows every hair on your head, and you are "fearfully and wonderfully made". Also, you're a mean card player. A little competitive???
Dear barre studio, thank you for my first ever barre class that kicked my booty. I definitely woke up the next day feeling sore and loved every second of it.
Dear anxiety, we are not friends. I've worked so hard to deal with you, work through it, find peace, and you have reared your ugly head once again. I know that my prayers are being heard and hold fast to Matthew 6:25-27.
Dear Dana at Girl on the Go, three words: Best. Facial. Ever.
Dear husband of mine, you are so gosh darn handsome. I love you more than words can say, and I especially love that you are always there for me, getting me through disappointments and happy times. I also love how you think I'm funny, that you laugh at me but make me think you're really laughing with me, and that you can always put a smile on my face.
Dear Kylee, one more day!!!! I can barely stand the fact that you, my bf, will be here tomorrow. Currently I'm doing a happy dance in the living room, and the thought of spending so much time with you makes my heart overflow with joy. Pool, wine and cheese, coffee, hikes, Cucina Urbana, the list goes on and on...
Dear Heavenly Father, I love the fact that blogging has brought me closer to you in the past couple of weeks. Each devotion in the morning speaks directly to my soul, and you leave me speechless every time. Thank you for your grace. Thank you for being bigger than me, for having the power to overcome everything that hurts, thank you for loving me for all my sins and showing me how to be Christ-like.








love your letters!! sounds like a fun weekend ahead! have fun!! and I want some more details about your barre class!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to come see you!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou letters are so encouraging! I add my faith with yours that your anxiety days are over and won't ever comeback in Jesus' name. xo
ReplyDelete