Aug 18, 2012
a quick little hello!
Hello!!
I think this past week and the next should be titled "how much can I squeeze in?". We just got back from a beautiful, quick trip to San Luis Obispo, and had the best time two people can have in 48 hours. Yes, you read that right! 48 hours. And I can't wait to share with you everything we did in the amazing little town I went to college in.
I'm in the process of unpacking, doing a quick load of laundry, and packing again for a trip to Arizona to visit my sweet grandma with my mom. Oh, and there's a hair appointment in there somewhere (hello, roots!).
I'm having the time of my life soaking in the last moments of summer, and can't wait to visit family and have a fun little girls trip! Hope you all had a most enjoyable week and can't wait to share all of our great adventures with you soon.
Labels:
summer,
sweet friends,
traveling
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







y'all look SO HAPPY! cute pic!
ReplyDelete