Serve the Lord with gladness!
Come into his presence with singing!
Know that the Lord, he is God!
It is he who made us, and we are his; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.
Enter his gates with thanksgiving, and his courts with praise!
Give thanks to him; bless his name!
For the Lord is good; his steadfast love endures forever, and his faithfulness to all generations."
Psalm 100:1-5
Today I am alive with a thankful heart, an amazing husband, a beautiful family, a fulfilling job, joyous friends..... (and my first homemade pumpkin pie)....
It has been a blessing to reflect upon everything and everyone I am thankful for. The biggest blessing has come from changing my heart and attitude to thank God for all of the little things in life as well as everything that has been given to me.
I hope that you all are having a wonderful and peaceful Thanksgiving!
Cherish those that you are with, thank God for everything you have, and continue to have a thankful heart beyond this joyous day!







Totally cherishing this today! :) THe pie looks great hun! Have a wonderful THanksgiving!
ReplyDelete