Nov 9, 2011

{thankful vol. 8} little miss lindsay!

God has an uncanny way of bringing about a beautiful friendship at times.  I love to look back on how Lindsay and I became friends.  We were in our credential program together.  Assigned seats put Lindsay and I together for both semesters of our program.  Lindsay exuded perfectionism, neatness, creativity, and knowledge.  I was stunned by her color-coded calendar and in awe at the same time.  

Luckily we became lunch buddies as we bonded over breadsticks and soup at Olive Garden and our Starbucks runs.  I just wanted to breathe her amazingness as a teacher.  Well, God wanted more for us than to just be fellow students, he bonded us together.  

Lindsay and I push each other to not only be better teachers but also better people.  I love how she loves others, she gives them her full attention, and always seems to know just what to say.  I love her silliness and her "diva"ness when she starts singing in the car.  I love her love for Glee, Starbucks Chai Lattes (with light ice), and our amazing iChat dates.  

One thing I have learned through the years is that friendship is not about quantity but quality.  
I love having a quality friendship, a sister to call, and a shoulder to cry on with Lindsay.  

Love you Lindsay!!!

1 comment:

  1. so true about friendships....

    i would rather have 3 really good friends than 30 friends that are just "kinda close."

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your love note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...