Dec 15, 2011

2 days

2 more days and Christmas Break and I will be best friends.  

I have to admit that I am human, not a robot, and the stress of life has completely taken over me.  This is such a busy time filled with final papers for grad school, putting together presentations, report cards, parent-teacher conferences, creating gifts for kids to make, making gifts for the kids, buying presents for room-moms, principals, co-workers, secretaries, the list seems to never end.  My to-do list is almost completely but there were dozens of tears shed. 
I am human and have had multiple meltdowns in the past week.  Prayer and my amazing husband have got me through so that each day was not spent hanging by a thread.  It is encouraging to see the light at the end of the tunnel and know that in 2 days I will be able to sleep in, wear PJ's all day, finally wrap presents, get my holiday bake-on, and not have to stress over work and school!

See you all in 2 days!

3 comments:

  1. 2 more days!!!
    you can do it.

    praying for your sanity these last few days. :)

    xo. chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep going girl! Sorry I was MIA this week...rough week. Love you and I can't wait for you to be all done!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 days girl 2 days, God can get you through it!! you are almost there, hang tough and pray!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your love note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...